CE approved Cast iron valve hand wheels Blue Square Hole OEM
1. Small size, light weight, reasonable design and innovative
2. Series of products, the output torque is matched to pneumatic
device and all kinds of valves; there are two keyways which are 90°
apart in the connection inner of worm wheel, so that customers can
choose the relative position of pneumatic device and valve body
according to the requirement.
3. Lift the limit pin, rotating eccentric device 180°, the limit
pin limits the position automatically; on the contrary, manually
operation will be achieved.
4. The products are equipped with special grease, after assembling
with valves, the whole seal, duct-proof, waterproof and protection
class is IP65.
►Instruction for use
1. This reducer is used with pneumatic device, and used with
90°opening degree butterfly valve, plug valves and so on to realize
manual or pneumatic driving.
2. The reducer connected with valve; bracket face connected with
the cylinder, the shaft fit with the inner hole of worm wheel; the
shaft end fit with the square hole of cylinder (Operating process:
when pneumatic driving, the cylinder drive the valve shaft and worm
wheel turn at the same time, when manual driving, worm rod engaged
with worm wheel, drive the valve shaft, then the cylinder piston
3. Turn the handle(turn outside 180°) and close the worm rod,
pushing up gear phenomenon will appear, need to turn the handle at
an angle to close. There are three bracket covers of reducer,
customers can choose according to requirement to equipped different
models of cylinders.
4. Pneumatic and manual driving can not be done at the same time.
1. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: Founded in 2001, FLUITECH is a global OEM/ODM supplier of
castings, metal stampings, fabricated and machined parts as well as
assemblies and testing for variety of industries such as Water
Treatment, Agriculture, Offshore Oil, Construction, Railroad, and
2. Where is your company located?
A: Our factory is located in WUXI,China.
3. Can I get some samples first?
A: Definitely! Please send us your drawings and related
requirements. We will produce your requested samples as soon as
4. How does your factory control quality?
A: (1). Various type of advanced testing equipment, including but
not limited to Coordinate Measuring System, Ultrasonic Tester, and
Imaging Spectrometer to help detect and minimize defects.
(2). Obtained ISO9001 accredit by TUV, Quality Information System
and Office Automation System.
5. What is your advantage compared with your competitors?
(1). Qualified Manufacturer
a. ISO9001-2008 by TUV
c. TS16949 by SGS
(2). Reliable Quality Control
a. QIS system to drive the process control and final inspection
b. Sufficient inspection tools for quality verification
c. Internal SIP/SOP to conduct the operation
d. Qualified personnel to perform QC process
(3). Competitive Cost
a. Professional team support for production craft
b. Continuously seeking approaches for cost saving
c. Abundant natural and industrial resource locally
(4). Efficient Communication
a. Well trained staff team
b, Fully aware of international business practices
c. believe in efficient communication = Mutual success
(5). High Efficiency Management
a. ERP by SAP
b. Office Automation system
c. Project management
d. Data warehouse to support performance measurement
e. BI to support performance measurement
d. The balanced ScoreCard implementation
(6). One-Stop Service
a. Design assistance from idea to final products
b. Project management
c. Logistic support