AEEA Free fabric softener flakes For Textile Finishing Softening
AF-1 is fatty acid amine compound. It can be used for softening finishing of cotton, linen and their
Fatty acid amine compound.
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH value||3~5 (5~10% solution)|
1. Cold water: Add the flakes in water(30℃)gradually in the
proportion of 5-10%, stir them for 3-5 mins, then leave them over
night, stir them again gradually to get an even paste.
2. Warm water:Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in
the proportion of 5-10%, stir them for 3-5 mins, heat up to 65-70℃
and stir them for 30-60 mins again until the flakes become an even
paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart very soft, fluffy and full handle to fabric, low yellowing.
2. Lower viscosity if dissolved in hot water, suitable for dyeing
and printing house.
3. Higher viscosity if dissolved in cold water, suitable for
4. Meet the Oeko-tex Standard 100 (2011 version), also in line with
the EU "REACH" regulations that promulgated by 73 "Substances of
Very Hig Concern" (SVHC) requirements, and also it is AEEA free.
Field of Application:
Suitable for the finishing treatment of cotton, hemp, silk,
chemical fiber, yarn and blended fabric, and also for denim and a
variety of clothing
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked
Click here for more details: AF-1..pdf