Anionic Softener Special Derivative Of Fatty Acid Compound With
Chemical Composition: Special derivative of fatty acid amine compound.
|Appearance||Pale yellow flakes|
|PH value||6~8 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature)
gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them and heat up to
90~95℃ and stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an
even paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (90~95℃) gradually in
the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 30~60 mins again until the
flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart very soft, smooth and full handle to fabric.
2. Good hydrophilic, antistatic and low yellowing properties, no
influence on whiteness.
3. Compatible with anionic and nonionic auxiliaries except cationic
Field of Application:
Applied to softening finishing and hydrophilic finishing of all
kinds of fibres, especially for cotton, linen and their blended
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked
Click here for more details: AT.pdf