Wholesale Marketplace
Home >

Waterproof Laminate Wall Panels For Shower Enclosures Abrasion Resistant

Categories Waterproof Wall Panels
Brand Name: OASIS
Model Number: C004
Certification: ISO/SGS
Place of Origin: ZHEJIANG, CHINA
MOQ: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Payment Terms: TT 30% in advance, the rest 70% against copy of BL
Supply Ability: 800 pieces per day
Delivery Time: 10 days after deposit
Packaging Details: 100 pcs/pallet
Material: PVC resin and Calcium carbonate
Length: 2.44M
Width: 1.22M
Thickness: 3.3MM
Weight: 22.5KG/PC
Panel: Solid
Surface: UV coating
Color: Marble
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

Waterproof Laminate Wall Panels For Shower Enclosures Abrasion Resistant

Waterproof fireproof marble stone plastic wall panels decorative pvc sheets with UV coating


WHAT IS THE MARBLE UV PVC WALL PANEL?


UV panel is a wonderful product which processed by the special craft , using the environmental friendly polymer composite material as the base material, and it conforming to the government standard.
It meets the requirements of "physico-chemical performance test" . With well-distributed density, dense structure and high intensity, it is well damp proofed and can't be out of shape. What's more, the surface is highly abrasion resistant.
PVC MARBLE PANEL is an new products which is made with high quality pvc and uv material. It is the

good substitute of real marble, compared with natural marble, the weight is is just 1/10 and the price is just 1/5. So they are widely used for indoor wall decorative.

It is convenient to install, which can be divided into different sizes based on customers' specification. After chamfered edges with special technic, The details like grain and color are totally same as the surface of board. At the same time we provide Installation profiles and special glue


SPECIFICATION OF PVC MARBLE SHEETS:


Product NameInterior UV PVC marble board wall panel designs
MaterialPVC + Calcium + Adhensive
SurfaceUV coated
Weight20~22 kgs/sheet
Size1200x2400x3.3mm
Surface PatternMarble, Wood Grain, Solid Color
Hardness3H~6H
BrightnessAbove 95°
Characteristics1. Easy to clean, cut and install(use glue is ok, no more nails glue); Glossy; Formaldehyde-free; No radiation
2. Instead of natural marble, but weight is only one fifth of the natural marble, and price is just one tenth of the natural marble.
3. 100% water-resistant, fungus-resistant, corrosion-resistant,termite-resistant, etc.
4.Non-flammability
ApplicationsInterior wall or ceiling, not flooring
Widely used in residential place: TV backgroud wall or other place in living room, Washing room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Villas, etc.
Widely used in commercial place: Hotel, Airport, Subway station, Clubs, Supermarket, Restautants, Bars, Cafes, Offices, KTV, High-grade guest house, Commercial house, Entertainment club hospital, High-grade floor hall, and other interior wall decoration.
Widely used in residential place: TV backgroud wall or other place in living room, Washing room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Villas, etc.


ADVANTAGE OF WATERPROOF PVC WALL PANEL:

1, green environmantal protection: not contain thte radioactive elements,water proof, moisture proof,moth proof

2. fire proof:the pvc board are self-extinguishable for a safer option over tradition materials.

3. anti-corrosion, wear-resistance

4. variety: rich color and styles such as marble grain ,wood grain and so on.

5. easy installation: use common machine can be cut; glue can make it frim.

6. low maintance:there is low maintance required as the material does not absorb liquid; the dirty spot can be easily removed with cloth and water.


INSTALLATION OF SOLID PVC WALL PANEL: SOLO USE GLUE


Buy Waterproof Laminate Wall Panels For Shower Enclosures Abrasion Resistant at wholesale prices
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0